Friday, May 27, 2011

More Dr. Seuss

Sometimes I like to look up quotes when I'm bored. Most of the time when I find Quotes that I absolutely love, they are by Dr. Seuss. I think he is absolutely brilliant. The most recent quote I found of his was "You have brains in your head. You have shoes in your feet. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. Your on your own and you know what you know. You're the guy who'll choose where you go." I think this has a lot of truth behind it. You have to make your own decisions, and you can't let other people try to influence your actions. You have to think for yourself and do what's right. Dr. Seuss has a Way of saying something important but makes them easier to understand. I think this man is a creative genious.

No comments:

Post a Comment