Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My 3rd Wish...

       Can anyone guess what my third wish could be? Eh, probably not...I'm a confusing person lol :) My third wish would be to  gain the power of invisibility.  Think of all the things you could do! Life would be turned into an endless ride of power and fun. Why power you ask? Well, just think about it. You would have the power to do whatever whenever you wanted, not to mention actually having power over people. Not that I would really want to have power over any human being, but the choice of doing so would always be there. Now, I know you are wondering how in the world you could controll someone when they couldn't see you, right? Well, the answer is simple. It would actually be easier to controll someone if you wern't able to be seen. Not that I would know this from personal experience of course, just commen sense. You could move things around and make sounds, and everyone would think you were a ghost, therefore causing them to do things for  you out of pure fear. I wouldn't want to controll people by fear, but there would definitely be some other things I would do. Scaring people would certainly be at the top of my list. I would walk around different class rooms in my school and go up to some random person and whisper something in their ear only loud enough for them to hear. They would look around and realize that no one else heard my voice. I would then ask them a question in which they would answer, causing everyone else to think that the person was going crazy. I might even follow them around all day doing that...Wouldn't it be hillarious???? Ok...now that I think about it, that wouldn't exactly be very scary, but it sure would make me laugh!! :P

2 comments: