Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hunger Games!!

   Hi. My name's Amadee and I am addicted to "The Hunger Games." (That was me standing up at a hunger games anonymous meeting) Is anyone else as addicted to this series as I am? I'm absolutely in love! I even got my dad to read it. I cant wait for the movie to come out. I'm not sure why though. Movies are never half as good as the books. Like the "Lightening Thief" for example. That whole movie was completely wrong! I don't know why I watch book based movies because I know the same thing will happen every time, but I just cant control myself! Sometimes I like to watch the movies just to see how messed up they are. Weird, I know. 
    Anyway, back to "The Hunger Games," I would like to give Suzanne Collins props for her amazing writing ability. I would love to see inside that woman's head! She must be really creative because the books were so well written and unpredictable. Just as you thought you were sure one thing was going to happen, she throws in something completely different from out of no where. It's quite amazing actually. I'm almost finished with the third book, "Mockingjay." I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm done!

1 comment:

  1. Did the movie suck this time? You sure seemed to think it was awesome. ;) Of course, I can't share my own opinion because I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET. AAAHHHHHH!!! I'm gonna die. And I'm still reading "Catching Fire," but I only have about 1/5 of the book left to read. Not much when you think about how fast I read hehe. Oh my goodness tho! I almost threw the book out the window for that one thing!!!! aahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! stupid Capitol!!! *glances around, hoping my room isn't rigged with some kinda listening device* tehe

    ReplyDelete