Monday, June 18, 2012

Tiny Details

Is the future set and stone? Is everything that happens supposed to happen? These are some questions I've been asking myself lately. I've been thinking about life again (shocker, right?) and how certain things happen to make other things happen. For example, if I hadn't accidentally been assigned to sit next to my boyfriend in class, we never would have started talking. My mom was talking today about how she got in a wreck when she was younger that if it had landed just a little different, would have possible killed her. If that had happened, then I wouldn't be here. The tiniest details make the biggest differences. It blows my mind how this whole life thing works. If one little thing didn't happen that I have experienced, would my life be different? Would I be a different person? I have no clue, but it's amazing. Is it normal for a fifteen year old girl to be thinking these thoughts? That, I don't know either.  

No comments:

Post a Comment